For Pierre Mantoux s.r.l. (hereinafter “Data Controller”) the privacy and security of personal data are really important, for this reason we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take measures aimed at their security.
Below you will find information on the processing of data by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”).
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of personal data is Pierre Mantoux s.r.l. – Via Modigliani, 25 – 20090 Segrate (Mi) – Tel. 02/27207577 – P.I. 07592310150.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to privacy and the processing of personal data, please contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The categories of personal data that the Data Controller collects and processes while browsing the site are as follows:
- Personal and contact data (e-mail, telephone number) collected following registration on the website;
- Data and / or information concerning and relating to the acquisitions and payments / transactions made by the Customer in relation to the products presented on the site;
- Data necessary for invoicing (Tax Code / VAT number)
- Personal data collected for Marketing purposes (newsletter, sms marketing);
- Data collected through interaction with the website (e.g. Cookies)
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- subject to express consent, for registration on the website;
- for preparatory, instrumental and preparatory activities for the activation and management of the contractual and pre-contractual relationship, relating to the purchase of the products presented on the site, including service or support communications following any requests from the Customer.
- for legalpurposes, administrative and accounting management, complaints and litigation (including in order to ensure the exercise of the rights of the Data Controller or the Data Processor(s), for example the right of defense in court)
- subject to express consent, we may use the personal data provided for commercial communications on our products and services in order to update users on news, our offers, promotions and other communications regarding the company (newsletter);
- through legitimate interest and / or prior consent we process personal data relating to navigation, to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate regarding cookies.
Providing personal data for these activities is absolutely optional, but in the absence of them it will not be possible for the Data Controller to carry out the activities in question.
COMMUNICATION AND ACCESS TO DATA
Personal data will be processed by the internal staff of the Data Controller, who is specifically instructed and authorized to process.
Personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services or carry out our activities; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated pursuant to art. 28 GDPR and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by the Data Controller and under its control.
EXTRA-EU DATA TRANSFER
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers, located in Switzerland, of third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
Pursuant to art. 45 of the GDPR, the aforementioned transfer of data is lawful by virtue of the decision of the European Commission of 26 July 2000 concerning the adequacy of the protection of personal data in Switzerland.
We keep personal data for a limited period of time, which differs depending on the type of processing.
Personal data are stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- data related to purchases: the data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and even beyond the ten-year limitation period from the termination of the relationship to fulfill legal obligations as well as for judicial protection purposes;
- data used for commercial communication activities: by virtue of the continuous relationship, the periodicity of the communication, the constant updating of the showcases and products, the data will be kept until the revocation of the consent previously expressed; in this regard, we remind you that, if you are no longer interested in receiving our information and promotional material, you will always be able to revoke the consent previously expressed, through our opt-out mechanism. It is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send to those who are already Clients the commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those it has already used, unless consent is revoked (Article 7 GDPR);
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the Data Controller guarantees the following rights:
obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and in this case, obtain access to personal data (Right of access art. 15);
obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay (Right of Rectification art. 16);
obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you without undue delay, the Data Controller has the obligation to delete your personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten art. 17);
obtain the limitation of processing in certain cases (Right to limitation of processing art. 18);
receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data you have provided to us and possibly be able to transmit them to another Data Controller (Right to data portability art. 20);
oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you (Right to object article 21);
receive without undue delay communication of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller and / or by the Data Processors if such violation represents a threat to the rights and freedoms of the interested party (Art. 34);
revoke the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent art. 7).
To ensure that the data of our users are not violated or used unlawfully by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.
Where applicable, the data subject may exercise the above rights, by post or e-mail. The Data Controller reserves the right to verify the identity of the interested party before taking further action based on his request. For any complaints, the interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority concerned for the protection of personal data.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This information is subject to changes and / or updates.
Update of 23/06/2022