From the selection of materials to packing the finished product, quality is one of Pierre Mantoux most important concerns.
- Pierre Mantoux ‘s products are manufactured with yarns and materials which meet the highiest quality standards, guaranteed and certified OEKO TEX.
- No less than 16 work stages are involved in the production of a pair of tights, of which on average 6 are performed by hand: finishing the foot with a very fine thread resulting in a flat seam that is barely perceptible; joining the legs part and inserting the diamond-shaped gusset, the waistband and the back size and position label; stretching the back seam of the panty to ensure maximum comfort, and, in the case of stay-ups, sewing the silicone band for perfect support.
- The sheer models go under a pre-fixing process to make them less fragile. The opaque ones are fixed, smoothing them, in order to avoid imperfections in the dyeing phase.
- On principle, every work stage in every product group is subject to respective manual controls: yarns are certified, upon sewing the toes, 100% of the tights are checked to control lenght, width, resistance, elasticity. During the circular machine knitting of the tights, once every hour the mesh is checked on black shapes, to ensure its evenness. Once the article is dyed it is checked against bleeding of colour by friction on underwear, by simulating domestic whashing and the influence of perspiration.
- At the end tights are checked for comfortable fit on a model and on special shapes and, once more, at random, for faults before packaging.
- Only after the entire quality control process the Pierre Mantoux tights are ready for delivery and the other products like
nightwear, knitwear and swimwear undergo equivalent quality control processes.
- The satisfaction of countless Pierre Mantoux customers confirm the rightness of this strategy of maintaining the highest standard of quality. This kind of responsibility towards the market and the consumers is what it takes to be a Family Brand